Thursday, May 15, 2014

Undersized Urbanite Winners!

You'll never guess who won the Undersized Urbanite contest in the experienced division...That's right, yours truly!  I'm so excited!





The runner up was the awesome Lyssa of Can't Have it Big, Make it Mini!


 
You can see the details of her build here. She didn't miss a single detail!

The runner up in the Newbie Category (has not done a dollhouse before) is:

Elizabeth at Wishcraft Studio


And the winner in the Newbie Category is:

 Annejuli at The Road to Beacon Hill!




Congrats to all of the winners!

All of the entries were great!


And a HUGE Thank You to Christina O at Little Victorian for hosting the contest!It was loads of fun and fun do do something a little different!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You did a beautiful job and deserve to be happy and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and to score another point for modern miniatures. This build is so full of fun and great crafstmanship and story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas felicidades por ese premio tan merecido , me alegro mucho por ti

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Cyd, it was a well deserved win =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job, it was well-deserved!

    (Did you get my email?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina, no I didn't get your e-mail. I e-mailed you a few days ago though.

      Delete
    2. Hi again Cyd. I'm not sure how else to get in touch with you...I've emailed both addresses several times, but apparently I'm being blocked somewhere along the line. :(

      Delete
  6. congratulations, your house is lovely Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a lovely build well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Quick question for ya.....what did you use to attach your wood flooring. I have used glue before in other dollhouses and eventually the wood would warp! I am building a modern smaller scale dollhouse and I ended up using double sided tape. Any other ideas or special glue to use? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You made a wonderful house!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete